Entry Level Automotive Technician - Royal Oak, MI
Company: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: November 15, 2022
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! - APPLY TODAY!!!
Goodyear owns and operates more than 580 tire and auto service
centers nationwide.We offer a fun, fast paced work environment,
with competitive base pay.Our comprehensive benefit package
includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and
paid vacations. At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by
providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and
management positions. We offer fast track career advancement
opportunities for hard working team players who can deliver
results.If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and
begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation
As an Entry Level Automotive Technician, you will gain hands-on
experience in one of Goodyear's Auto Service centers by learning
how to perform basic automotive services while delivering
outstanding service.You will also become familiar with how to mount
and balance tires, perform oil changes, and conduct additional
automotive preventative maintenance.We encourage you to allow us to
invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Learn how to complete basic automotive services like mounting
and balancing tires, tire repairs, oil changes, filters
replacements, and more.
- Train with mid and senior level automotive technicians to learn
additional automotive services.
- Demonstrate excellent guest service, which includes providing
clear communication and feedback about guest vehicles.
- Promote teamwork to deliver on guest expectations
- Maintain strict adherence to company policy on vehicle care and
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time,
which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires
and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
- Valid driver's license
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
without company sponsorship now or in the future
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous automotive preventative maintenance experience
- Previous formal automotive training / Entry Level/ General
- Strong work ethic; independently motivated to produce results
with limited influence from others
- Hard worker, someone who works diligently to get tasks done and
demonstrates personal characteristics, such as responsibility,
dependability, conscientiousness, communication, and teamwork
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify
problems, and make decisions
- Display a commitment to learning new technologies within the
rapidly changing automotive industry
- Ability to read, understand, and follow procedures and
- Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week,
which may include weekends and some holidays
- Commitment to following established safety policies and
Keywords: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company, Royal Oak , Entry Level Automotive Technician - Royal Oak, MI, Engineering , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!