Manager of Information Security & Networks
Company: TRIARQ Health
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: January 15, 2022
TRIARQ Health is a visionary and dynamic company focused on
high-quality health care services with doctors and health care
professionals. We are looking for a proactive, take charge
technology professional to lead our Cybersecurity initiatives. The
leaders inside our organization are fast paced with a high internal
sense of urgency. One must be able to move at a high pace and
desire continuous self-improvement as we are always looking for
ways to get better.
The Director of Information Security & Networks, reporting to the
CIO, is a cybersecurity professional who will establish and drive
the execution of TRIARQ's cybersecurity and IT compliance
functions. The Director will coordinate remediation activities
resulting from: internal compliance monitoring and testing of
security and IT controls, internal and external security audits,
and requirements to obtain and maintain industry recognized
certifications such as HIPAA and HITRUST. Ensures efficient,
cost-effective operation, and oversees project development and
implementation. This position does not have any direct reports.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish compliance monitoring program to evaluate security and
IT controls for both Test of Design and Test of Effectiveness.
- Maintains secure and optimal network configuration
- Leverage industry best practices to establish testing schedule
based organizational risk appetite and tolerance
- Authoring cybersecurity policies and procedures to comply with
certifying bodies (HIPAA and HITRUST).
- Coordinate and track findings resulting from internal and
external third line of defense (audit) testing.
- Ensures external compliance with industry recognized frameworks
and certifications (NIST, SOC2, HITRUST, etc).
- Serve as subject matter expert for product and TRIARQ compliance
frameworks and industry best practices
- Document and maintain the cybersecurity portfolio of strategic
projects in support of remediation activities from the above
- Routinely present senior leadership with an overview of the
cybersecurity portfolio activities, depicting testing results,
remediation roadmap and risk reduction in support of TRIARQ's risk
appetite and tolerance
- 2+ years' experience working in a cybersecurity required
- 2 years' experience developing/implementing cybersecurity
- Experience as a cybersecurity analyst
- Knowledge of IT controls, risk assessments, and the design and
testing of security measures.
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment and continuously
re-prioritize while maintaining a constant focus on driving
- Comprehensive understanding of security technologies, compliance
frameworks (NIST, HITRUST, HIPAA), risk management principles
- Must have a strong customer service orientation, a strong sense
of initiative, a positive attitude, and a collaborative working
- Able to effectively collaborate with a wide range of technical,
administrative and sales staff internally and in customer
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization
with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Proven ability to add positive value to consultative
multi-skilled teams consisting of customers and third parties.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, negotiation
skills, and presentation skills, and the ability to influence and
communicate professionally across all functional lines.
- Candidates holding one or more of the following security
certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
(CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or
Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Experience with Sentinel One EDR
Keywords: TRIARQ Health, Royal Oak , Manager of Information Security & Networks, Executive , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!