RN Field Case Manager
Company: Hope at Home Health Care
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a compassionate RN to join our
growing team! The right candidate has a can-do attitude, a friendly
demeanor, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to
provide medical support to our clients in their homes. WHY BE A RN
FIELD CASE MANAGER WITH HOPE AT HOME...
- Earn upwards of $100k per year (based on full-time hours & must
be able to drive to referrals within our service area)!!!
- Provide care in a 15 - 20 mile radius of Royal Oak
- Flexible schedules (work days, nights, evenings, weekends -
we'll work around your needs)!!!
- Benefits, pre-tax health insurance and FSAs available (for
full-time employees only)!!!So become a part of the Hope At Home
Family and apply TODAY (serious applicants only)!We currently have
a position available for an experienced Home Health Care Registered
Nurse! A RN with Mediport, PICC Line, Wound Care, and Infusion
experience is greatly preferred.The corporate office is located in
Southfield, MI and the individual will provide RN support
throughout our service area within the Tri-County area (Oakland,
Macomb & Wayne).A Registered Nurse administers skilled nursing care
to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence.
This is performed in accordance with physician orders and plan of
care under the direction and supervision of the Clinical
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and
currently licensed in the state of Michigan
- One year nursing experience
- Kinnser - EMR experience preferred
- Home Healthcare experience preferred
- Experience in Wound Vac, PICC line and Mediport care,
- Pediatric experience, desiredRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides services in accordance with the plan of care.
- Makes the initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluates
the patient's nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions.
- Provides those services requiring substantial specialized
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing
- Prepares clinical and progress notes for each patient visit and
summaries of care conferences on his/her patients in a timely
manner as per Agency policy.
- Coordinates services.
- Inform personnel of changes in the condition and needs of the
- Counsels the patient and family/significant others in meeting
nursing and related needs.
- Participates in and presents in-service programs.
- Understands and adheres to established Agency policies and
- Processes orders and notifies physician of patient needs and
changes in condition. Completes certification/recertification
orders and discharge summaries.
- Determines the amount and type of nursing needed by each
- Refers to Physical Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist,
Occupational Therapist and Medical Social Worker those patients
requiring their specialized skills.
- Supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
- Conducts patient care conferences on patients assigned to
- Participates in peer review and performance improvement as
- Participates in utilization review of medical records as
- Gives total patient care as needed.
- Takes on-call duty nights, weekends and holidays, as
- Completes and submits OASIS assessments, reassessments,
transfers, resumptions of care, discharges and significant change
in condition in accordance with Agency defined time frames.
- Appropriately utilizes ICD-10 codes.WORKING ENVIRONMENT:Works
indoors in Agency office and patient homes and travels to/from
patient homes. HOPE At Home Health Care is a full service home care
agency dedicated to helping people excel in the comfort of their
home. We offer Medicare certified skilled services. Whether you are
recovering from injury or illness, or simply want to reinvigorate
your mobility and health, HOPE At Home Health Care has a solution
for you. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Hope at Home Health Care, Royal Oak , RN Field Case Manager, Executive , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!