Company: Complete Corporate Solutions
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: August 5, 2022
The Regional Property Manager will assist in developing and
monitoring company policies and procedures related to property
management; responsible for recruitment, training, development, and
supervision of Property Managers, and shares responsibility for
maintaining the physical asset and performance of assigned
properties. The portfolio covers, Michigan and Illinois Some travel
is required. Skills Individuals must have a proven track record of
successful regional property management experience and knowledge
of, Section 8, LIHTC and Market Rate Properties, property
maintenance, property marketing, insurance, and Fair Housing laws.
Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and the
ability to troubleshoot and problem solve issues. Duties and
- Hires, trains, supervises, develops, performs performance
evaluations, and terminates the employment staff at assigned
- Monitors, assists, and makes recommendations to improve
marketing activities; reviews occupancy status; recommends rent
- Reviews/audits property administrative, accounting, and
maintenance areas to ensure compliance with established policies
and procedures; approves all exceptions of same.
- Resolves resident relation issues.
- Inspects properties to ensure the highest standards are
maintained and evaluate maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping
operations inefficiency areas.
- Conducts periodic inspection of vacant apartments for the
- Supervises and coordinates preparation of annual operating and
- Reviews and approves expenditures within specified budgetary
guidelines. Negotiates and/or
- evaluates contracts and makes recommendations.
- Prepares and conducts meetings as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned. A qualified applicant will
possess the following education and experience:
- A Bachelor's degree preferred or 5 7 years' experience as a
property and/or regional manager having managed at least 1300
- Ability to learn and assimilate, communicate, and apply all
- 5 years managerial experience, supervising ten or more
subordinates with multi-site experience Job Requirements:Regional
Keywords: Complete Corporate Solutions, Royal Oak , Regional Manager, Executive , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!