Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Due to tremendous growth and new locations opening weekly across
the nation, Thriveworks is hiring!
- With the recent uncertainty, please know that Thriveworks
already has an established hipaa-compliant tele-therapy platform!
At this time, we are looking to hire new clinicians that will start
remotely, but in the future be available for some office days as
Are you a caring, experienced mental health professional? Are you
passionate about helping others live happy, successful lives?
Come join our team! Thriveworks Counseling is seeking full-time and
part-time licensed mental health professionals.
Our mission here at Thriveworks is to help people live happier,
healthier, more successful lives-or, in other words, thrive! We
believe that everyone can benefit from working with a skilled
therapist, counselor, or life coach, and strive to ensure that
people all across the country have that very opportunity.
Thriveworks is unlike any other therapy practice out there. We
provide the scheduling, billing, insurance credentialing, and
marketing for our clinicians so that you can focus on what you do
best working with your patients. Additionally, we are extremely
selective about who we hire. We aim to employ the best of the best
clinicians and support them in their professional journey with the
hope that they'll opt to work with us for life.
- Active and unrestricted professional state licensure
- Experience providing psychotherapy to adults, children,
adolescents, or couples
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week (part-time)
- Willing to work flexible hours to accommodate client scheduling
- Full clinical caseload typically established within the first
- No on-call-shifts
- An amazing team culture and clinical support
- Group health and dental insurance benefits
- Disability, life, and liability insurance benefits
- Opportunities to earn CEUs and bonus incentives
- A 401k program with a 3% employer match
- Professional development opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
Successful Thriveworks employees believe in our mission to help
people live happy and successful lives. They also embody our core
values, of which focus on the importance of adapting, raising the
bar, acting with integrity, achieving our goals, and working
together. If you think you fit the bill and belong on our team,
Keywords: Thriveworks, Royal Oak , Licensed Therapist, Healthcare , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!