Company: Beaumont Health
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: June 24, 2022
$10,000 Sign on Bonus, Full-time, Days
The clinical nurse, under the ANA scope of practice utilizes the
framework of the nursing process to provide professional nursing
care by incorporating patient-family centered care principles. The
Clinical Nurse provides quality patient care under the direction of
the Nurse Leader according to Beaumont policies and procedures.
1. Applies the nursing process of assessment, planning,
implementation, evaluation and discharge needs of
2. Applies the Core Concepts of Patient- and Family-Centered Care
(PFCC) in practice and uses this knowledge to personalize care for
3. Recognizes the impact of nursing care and patient/family
partnerships on patient outcomes.
4. Partners with and utilizes patient/family input and goals in
planning plan of care.
5. Provides quality care that meets or exceeds the expectations of
value (core measures, quality matrix, patient experience, fiscally
6. Provides assistance to individuals in a manner that takes into
account their special needs, age-related and cultural-related
7. Recognizes the roles of the interdisciplinary team, patient and
family care partners and utilizes them appropriately as resources
in planning patient care.
8. Delegates appropriate tasks.
9. Demonstrates knowledge of and competently performs technical
procedures and uses equipment properly.
10. Documents in the patient record in a timely, accurate and
concise manner. Develops teaching strategies for patient/family;
documents education and learning appropriately in health
11. Demonstrates leadership in the professional practice setting
and is responsible for continuing personal education, mentoring
peers and educating patients and families.
12. Stays up to date with current health system initiatives and
incorporates evidence based practice and research into practice.
Maintains current knowledge in area of clinical practice.
13. Completes a self-appraisal that includes professional goals
annually and completes peer review.
14. Participates in department-based activities, staff meetings and
15. Actively participates in hand offs of care, including the
patient, family and partners in care.
16. Demonstrates knowledge, understanding and embraces cultural
traditions and lore of community served.
A. Education / Training: Graduate of an accredited school of
nursing. Diploma, A.D.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., DNP/PhD - if not minimum
BSN prepared, new graduate/nurse with less than one (1) year
experience is required to sign an educational contract upon hire to
complete BSN within specified timeframe and adhere to contract
stipulations. RN must enroll in an accredited BSN program within
one (1) year of licensure date and complete within the next four
(4) years. This is effective September 1, 2017.
B. Work Experience: 1 year previous RN experience required.
C. Certification, Licensure, Registration: Registered Nurse with
active license in State of Michigan. Specialty Certification highly
recommended after 2 years in specialty.
D. Other Qualifications: Current American Heart Association BLS for
Healthcare Providers certification and other certifications as
required by department.
Keywords: Beaumont Health, Royal Oak , RN Neurology, Healthcare , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!