RN and GN
Company: Royal Oak Hospital
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: March 19, 2023
$10,000/$5,000 Sign-on Bonus
Beaumont is now offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus to regular full-time RN and $5,000 sign-on bonus to regular part-time RN new hires! Apply today to speak with a Recruiter to learn more.
Interview Sessions for Beaumont Health are being scheduled for RNs, Graduate Nurses, and Student Nurses nearing graduation. We are looking for nurses with all levels of experience. Submit your application now and a TA Consultant will reach out to you to discuss current openings on Medical/Surgical units within the system. We look forward to speaking with you!
Beaumont Health is looking to hire qualified RN and Graduate Nurses to join our team. Currently we have full and part time day and night shift positions available on our Med/Surg units at all 8 hospital campuses as listed below. Working hours are generally 12-hour shifts, 7am-7pm or 7pm to 7am, while some of our part time positions are 8-hour shifts. The Clinical Nurse provides quality patient care under the direction of the Nurse Leader according to Beaumont policies and procedures.
Medical Surgical Units include:
-Oncology -Rehab -Cardiology -Hemo/Nephrology -Orthopedics -Respiratory - Transplant
-Med Surg Medical -Med Surg Surgical -Observation -Neuro -GI -Palliative/Hospice -GYN Med Surg
Corporate RN Orientation is at the Beaumont Service Center in Southfield, MI with Nursing Education from 7am-3:30pm the first week and a half of orientation. General Nursing Depts require additional orientation 3 days a week, including weekends, for full and part time new hires.
New hire GNs must pass the NCLEX within 45 days of hire. New hire GNs with Associate Degree in Nursing will sign a BSN Contract stating they will enroll in a BSN program within 1 year of hire and complete the BSN program within 4 years of hire.
Nursing Professional Development Opportunities:
- Professional Development Assistance and Certification Reimbursement: This program supports certifications, related educational programs, seminars, conferences. The program provides $500 for FT employees and $250 for PT employees annually.
- RN to BSN Tuition Reimbursement Program: provides up to 70% support for RN to BSN Program completion
- Tuition Assistance: Financial assistance for staff working a minimum of 20 hours/week. Maximum $3,000 annually for FT, $1,500 for PT staff. Staff can access this program from date of hire.
- Clinical Ladder Program: Recognizes 2 levels of nursing practice and upon successful completion of all requirements, financial awards are extended according to level completed.
- Graduate Nurse Residency Program: 12 month program designed to assist the recent nursing school graduate with their transition to practice. This program is offered at no cost to our new graduate nurses.
All departments have a minimum 1-year commitment before employees can be considered for transfer. All departments require Healthcare Provider BLS from American Heart Association or American Red Cross at a minimum.
Beaumont offers you a world of opportunity throughout Southeast Michigan. With eight hospitals and 155 outpatient sites you'll have a wide variety of practice settings to choose from. Beaumont has more nationally ranked hospitals in Michigan than any other health system.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Beaumont Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected category.
$10,000/$5,000 Sign-on Bonus
Keywords: Royal Oak Hospital, Royal Oak , RN and GN, Healthcare , Royal Oak, Michigan
here to apply!