RN Surgery - $20,000 Sign On Bonus!
Company: Beaumont Health
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: May 25, 2023
RN ORTHO OPERATING ROOM ROYAL OAK--
UNIT DESCRIPTION:--Fast paced changing Ortho OR environment.--
Scrub training--provided in orientation for the RN to scrub
surgical cases as needed at the discretion--of unit leadership.
Be Extraordinary, Join Our Team!
Beaumont is now offering a--$20,000 sign on bonus--for full-time,
regular, new hire RNs. Apply today to speak to a recruiter.--
The Registered Nurse, under the ANA scope of practice, utilizes the
framework of the nursing process to provide professional nursing
care by incorporating patient-family centered care principles.--The
Registered Nurse provides quality patient care under the direction
of the Nurse Leader according to Beaumont policies and
Beaumont offers a comprehensive benefits package to meet your
financial, health and life-work balance goals.
- Generous paid time off, holidays and flexible
- Our employees receive special discounts on a wide range of
products and services
- Exceptional health, dental, vision and prescription drug
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Savings & retirement plans, disability insurance, identify
theft protection and even home and auto insurance
- NEW On-demand pay-program - powered by Payactiv
- Applies the nursing process of assessment,--planning,
implementation, evaluation and discharge needs of
- Applies the Core Concepts of Patient- and Family-Centered Care
(PFCC)--in--practice and--uses--this--knowledge to personalize care
for each patient/family.
- --Recognizes--the--impact--of--nursing--care and patient/family
- Partners with and
- Provides quality care that meets or exceeds the expectations of
value (core measures, quality matrix, patient experience, fiscally
- Provides assistance to individuals in a manner that takes into
account their special needs, age-related and cultural-related
care partners and utilizes them appropriately as resources in
planning patient care.
- Delegates appropriate tasks.
- Demonstrates--knowledge of and competently performs technical
procedures and uses equipment properly.
- Documents in the patient record in a timely, accurate and
concise manner.--Develops teaching strategies for patient/family;
documents education and learning appropriately in health
- Demonstrates leadership in the professional practice setting
and is responsible for continuing personal education, mentoring
peers and educating patients and families.
- Stays up to date with current health system initiatives and
incorporates evidence based practice and research into
practice.--Maintains current knowledge in area of clinical
- Completes a self-appraisal that includes professional goals
annually and completes peer review.
- Participates in department-based activities, staff meetings and
- Actively participates in hand-offs of care, including the
patient, family and partners in care.
- Demonstrates knowledge, understanding and embraces cultural
traditions and lore of community served.
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and
authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list
of all tasks and functions. It should be understood, therefore,
that incumbents may be asked to perform job-related duties beyond
those explicitly described.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Education / Training:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with an associate
degree or higher.--Diploma, A.D.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., DNP/PhD - if
not minimum BSN prepared, new graduate/nurse with less than one (1)
year experience is required to sign an educational contract upon
hire to complete BSN within specified timeframe and adhere to
contract stipulations. RN must enroll in an accredited BSN program
within one (1) year of licensure date and complete within the next
five (5) years. This is effective April 18, 2023.
- Graduates from non-accredited school of nursing programs must
have at least one year of acute care experience or greater than 2
years of experience in a licensed health care role, such as an LPN
or EMT role, etc., and must have successfully passed the NCLEX
- Work Experience:
- Minimum 2 years RN experience required with Ortho OR RN
- Certification, Licensure, Registration:
- RN with active license in State of Michigan. Specialty
Certification highly recommended after 2 years in
- Other Qualifications:
- Current American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers
certification and other certifications as required by
- Critical Care: ACLS within 6 months of hire/transfer
- Emergency Care: ACLS within 6 months of hire/transfer, TNCC and
ENPC within 12 and 15 months of hire/transfer
- NICU NRP within 6 months of hire/transfer
- Pediatrics: PALS within 12 months of hire/transfer
- Family Birth Center: NRP within 6 months of
- Family Birth Center: EFM within 1 year of
- Mother Baby Care: NRP within 6 months of hire/transfer
- Pre-Op and PACU requires ACLS and PALS within 6 months of
- Endoscopy: ACLS required (exception: Dearborn, Farmington
- Radiology: ACLS within 6 months of hire
Beaumont offers you a world of opportunity throughout Southeast
Michigan.-- With eight hospitals and 155 outpatient sites you'll
have a wide variety of practice settings to choose from.-- Beaumont
has more nationally ranked hospitals in Michigan than any other
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Beaumont Health grants equal employment opportunity to all
qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin,
sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital
status, height, weight, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally
Keywords: Beaumont Health, Royal Oak , RN Surgery - $20,000 Sign On Bonus!, Healthcare , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...