Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: May 14, 2022
RPM believes that passion drives growth, that success is born from
grit and tenacity, and that growth begins outside of your comfort
They are a team of unconventional, solution-oriented,
people-focused, logistics professionals, who believe that a career
is more than what you do today. It is also what you are going to do
RPM takes great pride in the relationships that they foster with
their customers, carriers and co-workers.
RPM fosters a culture of entrepreneurial innovation that has
culminated in a revolutionary approach to logistics. Simply said,
their people are the difference. Together, they are changing the
game and connecting their customer's entire supply chain.
The Software Engineer role is integral to our continued success and
mission, which is to remove the complexity from logistics. You need
to be a leader and a team player, dedicated to your customer,
passionate about our industry and disciplined to do what it takes
to get the job done. If you are energized by overcoming challenges
from clients and carriers and by building lasting relationships,
then accelerate your career with our rapidly growing company. We
empower our employees to take charge and to step up to any
- Collaborate with colleagues in product design, product
management and systems architecture to develop solutions and bring
great ideas to life
- Investigates problem areas.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing
documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments
and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing
system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Adherence to RPM values
- Be available for on-call support as needed.
- Other job duties as assigned
Attributes & Skills
- Evidence of being detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan work and meet deadlines with
little or no supervision
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software as
- Team player and ability to be flexible, adaptable, and
accommodating to employees at all levels
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
- 2+ years of experience in IT Applications Development
- Coding experience in .NET stack (ASP.NET, C#, LINQ, MVC, SQL
Server) - especially for a Back-End Engineer Role or,
- Coding experience in Front-End web technologies (REACT, or
equivalent) for a Front-End Engineer Role [RPM uses REACT with the
Materials UI Framework]
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Scripting and Data
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Deployments
- Experience with API design and integration is preferred
- Knowledge of IT and Computer Science Principles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently and as a member of team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Unit and Integration Testing experience
- Experience with Elastic Search is a plus.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: RPM, Royal Oak , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!