Medical Imaging Field Service Engineer (MRI)
Company: Siemens Healthineers
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: May 22, 2023
We're looking for a Medical Imaging Field Service Engineer (MRI),
working in the Biotechnology/Medical Devices industry in Detroit,
Michigan, United States.
- Develop project plan to include meetings, timelines, transport
of tools and cryogens, task ownership and transfer, as well as
supporting project documentation.
- Work, communicate and collaborate effectively with internal and
external customer and partners.
- Perform complex mechanical and electrical troubleshooting to
identify failure modes and root cause analysis.
- Participate in the assessment of complex
process/product/equipment performance based on factory support data
and recommend modifications or improvements.
- Perform maintenance protocols and procedures according to
scheduled requirements, to maintain uptime of thermal cycle
- Maintain equipment to ensure reliable and repeatable service
delivery. Experience Required for Your Success
- ---Bachelor's degree, 2 years minimum vocational technical
training, Military experience, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years Siemens MRI field service experience
- Siemens MRI MAX advanced certification preferred
- Good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Willingness to travel and flexibility, including short-term
international deployment, is expected
- Competency and understanding of magnet temperature dynamics and
- Robust troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Willing to travel up to 80%
- Valid Driver License and good driving record is requiredAt
Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and
passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an
employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our
global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate
for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering
ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and
services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows
both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and
dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone
to grow both personally and professionally.
Keywords: Siemens Healthineers, Royal Oak , Medical Imaging Field Service Engineer (MRI), IT / Software / Systems , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...