Company: Beaumont Hospitals
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Clinical Assistant is a member of the staff who coordinates
aspects of patient care by managing communication and clerical
tasks essential to the functioning of the unit. In addition to
communication and clerical tasks, she/he monitors and stocks
supplies. The Clinical Assistant also provides patient care and
related functions as delegated by and under the direction of a
Provide patient care assignments as delegated by and under the
direction of a registered nurse.
Clerical/manages supplies/equipment in designated care
Provides care to the patient according to the plan of care, unit
routine and hospital policy. Documents in electronic medical
Acts as a receptionist and organizes daily work assignment based
on unit priorities
- Organizes daily work assignments based on unit priorities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
A. Education / Training:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
B. Work Experience:
- Completion of nursing assistant program and/or one year of
nursing assistant experience preferred.
C. Certification, Licensure, Registration:
- AHA BLS Healthcare Provider required within 6 months of
- Nursing Assistant certification preferred.
D. Other Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate effectively and document information
- Ability to deal efficiently and effectively with a wide variety
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge is preferred.
- Ability to move or lift patients and equipment.
- Ability to demonstrate Beaumont customer service standards and
behaviors in all aspects of job performance.
Keywords: Beaumont Hospitals, Royal Oak , Clinical Assistant, Other , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!