Gym Quality Assurance Coordinator
Company: Planet Fitness
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Planet Fitness is currently seeking a Gym Quality Assurance
Coordinator to join our EPIC team!
The ideal Gym Quality Assurance Coordinator is a flexible,
process-driven individual who strives to make a positive impact on
club operations. He/She rolls up their sleeves, is caring, and
driven. The right candidate will take ownership and responsibility
for the inspection of club operations, utilizing the appropriate
tools and reports in order to highlight areas of opportunity and
showcase executional excellence.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Properly, accurately and timely performs announced and
unannounced Club facility brand excellence inspections,
re-inspections and visits, assessing operational standards in the
club and through proper communication with Club management and
staff, ensures that critical issues are addressed and resolved
promptly, and that a timely and proper plan, including a follow up
plan, is put in place to correct any below standard areas.
- Daily travel, in all forms of weather, to and from company
clubs (metro Detroit area, Grand Rapids, MI area, and Toledo, OH,
area), ensuring a presence in the clubs from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
This position is based in metro Detroit.
- Excellent and flawless driving record. Operates Company vehicle
to travel to and from clubs and office(s).
- Maintains a high level of integrity in relation to inspection
observations and recording, reporting, and communication of
- Performs quality assurance checks on Clubs within the region
through info calls, tours, etc., ensuring that the company quality,
customer service and membership goals and standards are being
properly maintained and executed.
- Maintains positive communication style when communicating areas
of opportunity and examples of executional excellence.
- Interfaces with both the Operations team and Facilities,
Maintenance and Equipment team to ensure that equipment and
facility issues are communicated and resolved promptly and
- Properly processes all required paperwork and
- Above is a list of the most important responsibilities and
functions, which are essential to the position. Employees must be
able to perform these essential functions satisfactorily with or
without a reasonable accommodation. Accommodations will be
evaluated and provided to eligible employees on a case by case
basis, depending on the employee's medical restrictions, work
availability, the nature of the position, the position's essential
functions and other relevant factors.
- Education: HS Diploma or GED preferred, but not required
- Experience: Previous quality control and/or inspection
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Proven track record of success in operational excellence.
- Ability to perform routine work of the same task.
- Contributes to positive teamwork environment.
- Exercises proper judgment in prioritization of job
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of
What we offer:
- Great growth opportunities - we are a dynamic and growing
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance benefits.
- FREE Black Card Membership!
JOIN THE CLUB.
Enhancing people's lives with an affordable, high-quality
fitness experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and
fun-loving go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing
franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States,
Planet Fitness is just getting warmed up. We're continuously
seeking top talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free
Zone and shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000
locations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico,
Canada, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia,
there's plenty of opportunity on our Planet and we are always
looking for talented individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means
to an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be
used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired
and motivated. That's where you come in. If you're looking for a
place where you can make a difference in a customer's life, you've
found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but
stay for the feeling that you're making a difference on our
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee
and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither
dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees
or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to
control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or
their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring
compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness, Royal Oak , Gym Quality Assurance Coordinator, Other , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!