Medical Assistant - Ambulatory Surgery
Company: Henry Ford Hospital
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Under direct supervision of the provider and nursing leadership,
performs a variety of administrative and clinical tasks to assist
in the quality and compassionate care provided to patients. These
duties include the greeting and escorting of patients to the exam
room; taking medical histories, the measurement and recording of
vital signs; preparing patients for the examination/procedure; and
assisting the physician during the examination/procedure.
Demonstrates clinical competence as a Medical Assistant.
- Graduate from a Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health
Education Programs (CAAHEP) or Accrediting Bureau of Health
Education Schools (ABHES) Medical Assistant Program, OR
- Graduate of a formal medical assistant program, OR
- Graduate of a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) program.
- Completion of a clinical externship.
- Ability to perform a wide variety of clinical skills as related
to ambulatory patient care.
- Basic computer knowledge and keyboarding skills.
- Successful completion of HFMG pharmacology class and test.
- Current BLS-C certificate.
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical
Assistant (RMA) preferred.
Keywords: Henry Ford Hospital, Royal Oak , Medical Assistant - Ambulatory Surgery, Other , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!