Company: Beaumont Hospitals
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: June 8, 2021
EntranceAttendants provide a resource to patients, family
members and guests in thehospital and other campus buildings. They
handle way-finding questions and personally escort
patients/familymembers via wheel chair to destinations as
appropriate. They work to assure spaces are clean, tidyand
organized and direct traffic flow and provide assistance at the
EntranceAttendants handle symptom and exposure screening of
incoming patients,families, vendors, delivery people, employees and
physicians as they accessbuildings.
A. Education/ Training:
- Completion ofdepartment based training with demonstrated
- Excellent customerservice & communication skills required.
- Demonstrated problemsolving, organization, judgment, diplomacy,
multi-tasking skills are necessary.Should be comfortable using Epic
and Outlook (email).
- High School diplomarequired.
- Must be able to pusha patient/guest in a wheelchair.
C. Certification,Licensure, Registration:
- BLScertification preferred
Keywords: Beaumont Hospitals, Royal Oak , Entrance Attendant, Other , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!