Company: Alliance Healthcare Services, Inc.
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Alliance HealthCare Services is a nationwide organization
headquartered in Irvine, California. With the help of our 2,500
Team Members, our company provides exceptional care through our
three divisions: Radiology, Oncology, and Pain Management. Together
we are "One Alliance" committed to serving our patients and
customers as "An Incredible Team Making an Incredible
Alliance HealthCare Services - FT MRI Technologist
What You'll Do at Alliance:
- Operate imaging and related equipment on various areas of the
body, including areas of advanced study to produce high quality
- Responsible for patient safety, including pre-screening for
contra-indications, aseptic injection technique, etc.
- Order supplies, clean and prep unit for each patient and
What You'll Bring to Alliance:
- High School diploma or equivalent experience required;
Associate's degree preferred.
- ARRT (R) or ARRT (MR), or ARMRIT as allowable by contract in
lieu of ARRT
- CPR Certification
- State license, if applicable
- Valid state driver's license, as applicable
- Ability to work at several locations
What Alliance Will Provide to You:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick, holiday & float days
- Plus much more!
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal
opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity &
Keywords: Alliance Healthcare Services, Inc., Royal Oak , MRI Technologist, Other , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!