Company: Beaumont Hospitals
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Under the direction of the Practice Manager, scheduler performs
functions related to scheduling activities (but not limited to):
scheduling appointments for all Integrative Medicine offices,
maintains daily paperwork, checking patient in & out, collecting
payments, general office responsibilities, and additional duties as
directed by practice manager and performs all responsibilities in
accordance with departmental procedures to ensure efficient
scheduling operations, which promotes patient/customer
satisfaction. Scheduler may work in all IM locations depending on
scheduling needs. Schedule will include evening hours and
Saturday's. Ideal candidate has knowledge or interest in
Integrative Medicine services.
- Anwer telephones for department, prioritizes, screens and
- Answers questions regarding department and handles routine
- Schedules appointments for patients in EPIC system.
- Mails appointment paperwork.
- Completes all types of outpaitent registration in a
professional, accurate, customer-oriented and timely matter.
- Obtains information regarding patient insurance
- Demonstrates respect and regard for dignity of all patients,
families, visitors and fellow employees to ensure a professional,
responsible, and couteous environment.
- Promotes effective working relations and works effectively as
part of a department team to meet goals and objectives.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of EPIC and Counterpoint systems.
Keywords: Beaumont Hospitals, Royal Oak , Scheduler, Other , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!