Systems Analyst Sr
Company: Beaumont Hospitals
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Under general direction, formulates and defines system scope and
objectives based on user needs. Devises or modifies procedures to
solve complex problems considering technology capacity and
limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Prepares
detailed specifications from which programs will be configured or
coded. Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and
documentation as necessary. Competent to work at the highest
technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis
activities. Works collaboratively with clinical and business owners
to provide IT solutions that meet the needs of the areas involved.
Provides mentoring, guidance and training to less experienced
Participate in all phases of the system development life cycle
including development of use cases, workflows, and evaluation of
Maintain an understanding of the department tools and
technologies available to plan work at a detailed level and meet
Mentor and direct the work of IT Analysts and Systems Analysts
including adherence to standards and quality assurance review,
breaking down complex configuration and/or programming assignments
into detailed specifications and providing expert-level assistance
in trouble-shooting application configuration/programming
Use expert knowledge of technologies and business processes to
provide in depth analysis of application/system and develop
solutions to meet business/customer requirements, compare and
evaluate options and recommend a course of action.
Write detailed description of users' business needs, program
functions and steps required to develop or modify systems with
Analyze, design, build, code/configure, test, debug, and
document all activities to support implementing and maintaining
application systems with minimal direction.
Assist in testing all aspects of a solution including correct
results, integration, data and system integrity.
Recognize and advise leadership of concerns and/or issues and
provide appropriate follow up to identified issues.
Create and maintain technical application documentation
including test plans, application architecture diagrams, data
flows, use cases and workflows.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to provide off-hours end
- Education / Training: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
combination of education and work experience required.
- Work Experience: 5+ years of systems analysis experience or
work experience in a similar information technology role; strong
understanding of healthcare business process and technology
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and oral and written
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to work effectively
on and lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to develop, document and ensure adherence to technical
- Ability to understand customer requirements and their impact on
technical directions of a solution.
- Ability to successfully communicate technical information to
- Ability to maintain professionalism and react to customers
appropriately while exhibiting the highest level of customer
- Expert level knowledge of technologies used in this
- Strong understanding of business processes.
- Panasas certification.
- Infiniband networking experience.
- Linux High Performance Computing (HPC) experience with
automated configuration and orchestration.
- Experience with HPC schedulers such as Moab, Torque, and
- LMOD environmental modules software management experience.
Keywords: Beaumont Hospitals, Royal Oak , Systems Analyst Sr, Other , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!