Tool Room Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Company: Technical Engineering Consultants
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Tool Room Supervisor (2nd Shift)
Royal Oak, MI
3:00pm-11:00pm 6-7 work week
90-Day Contract to Direct Hire
Tool Room Supervisor Job Duties:
- Organize priorities and assign activities in the tooling
- Responsible for carrying out the maintenance plan and tool
- Responsible for maintaining tooling indicators up to date and
for establishing follow-up programs for all the information related
to improvements and the reduction of overtime, scrap and down
- Establish maintenance routines per every single die, improve
tool room resources.
- Train toolmakers on maintenance tasks and help the department
with any new projects, drawing check, etc.
- Keep focused on ISO TS and be prepared for audits, lead the 5ss
in the department and maintain in contact with the tool room
manager in terms of updates, new projects and/or urgent
- Ensure compliance with tooling planning.
- Manage and follow-up the Client plan and the die protection
plan, as well as to guarantee quality at 100%.
- Coordinate the production plan monitoring and check priorities
at the tool room and implement the QDC program and any engineering
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding,
specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental
Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy CEVPL.00005.
Tool Room Supervisor Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years' work experience in related field
- Certifications from accredited schools in computer systems
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware and applications
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work effectively alone and prioritize.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented
individual with an attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives are
- Troubleshooting ability is required
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated good internal customer service skills
Drug screen and criminal background check will be required
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
And the Tool Room Supervisor position is located in Royal Oak,
Keywords: Technical Engineering Consultants, Royal Oak , Tool Room Supervisor - 2nd Shift, Other , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!