Central Processing Tech
Company: Beaumont Hospitals
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Sterile instrumentation processing.
- Terminal cleaning/decontamination of patient care
instrumentation and equipment in accordance with regulatory agency
- Diagnostic and biological testing of all surgical sterilization
- Distribution of supplies to hospital departments and nursing
units as needed.
- Prep & Pack: Re-assemble/wrap instrumentation trays for
surgery/various departments per recommended practices. Process
stock for surgery/CPD.
- Decontamination: Responsible for decontamination of patient
care equipment/surgical instrumentation, equipment/various
- Case carts: Assemble sterile instrumentation/supplies for
surgical procedures per OR specifications. Rotation of
instrumentation/supplies. Check stock.
- Sterilization: Responsible for practice of
safe/efficient/effective sterilization (steam/Sterrad) procedures.
OR/CPD biological testing.
- Coordinate on time preparation of equipment needed with next
day scheduled procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by manager/supervisor staff.
- Consistently demonstrates dedication to the Beaumont customer
Service standards (100%).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Work Experience:
- Previous experience preferred.
- Certification, Licensure, Registration:
- Certified Registered Central Service Technician (within 12
- Other Qualifications:
- Superior customer service skills. Maintain privacy,
confidentiality and dignity of patients. Provide patients with
clear explanations and adequate information regarding care and
treatment. Respond to patient's request quickly providing a quiet,
caring environment for recuperation. Comprehension of basic
This position has a $1,500 dollar sign on bonus attached
Keywords: Beaumont Hospitals, Royal Oak , Central Processing Tech, Other , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!