Company: Gables Search Group
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: September 11, 2021
The Master Scheduler is responsible for
scheduling finished goods for the plant so raw material can be
ordered. They will monitor finished good inventory levels.
They are also involved with evaluating planned and proposed
material/process changes; identifying and resolving customer
problems; and involved with Bill of Materials for current and new
launches within a JIT (just in time)
- Maintain parameters and data in ERP
- Involved with Bill of Materials for current and
new product launches.
- Monitor flow of goods in and out and correct
manufacturing plans accordingly. Communicate any changes to the
plan to manufacturing as needed.
- Develop master schedules based on history and
- Maintain schedule agreements with
- Forecasting of capacity planning in regards to
material, equipment and labor with new business
- Inventory management of finished
- Continual improvement of increasing utilization
of plant performance and capabilities
and coordinates introduction of new parts and phase out of
- Investigates and resolves discrepancies between
shipments and orders & in constant communication with
- Responsible for cycle counting finished goods
to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Investigates causes of significant
discrepancies of finished goods in order to prevent
- Identifies potential slow moving finished good
inventory for review and disposition.
- Maintains adequate inventories to support
operations while minimizing inventory investments.
- Defers or expedites orders depending on
- Manages perpetual inventory against physical
count of stock and adjusts errors and investigates
- Follows safety regulations and enforces
compliance with company safety rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS or BA) is
- Must have recent experience an
automotive manufacturing plant.
years experience in Master Scheduler/Materials Planning or related
- Strong knowledge of ERP/MRP systems is
- Ability to make quick decisions in dynamic fast
- Must be able to work an off shift.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Royal Oak , Master Scheduler, Other , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!