MDS Coordinator (RN) - Sign on Bonus
Company: Mission Point Healthcare Services
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: October 9, 2021
MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Delivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment. Every
Are YOU an enthusiastic MDS Coordinator (Registered
Nurse) with a desire to work for a compassionate company in
your community? Become a difference maker with Mission Point, a
growing company that invests in their employees.
What we offer:
• Sign on Bonus: $5000 FT or $2500 PT
• A positive employee culture
• Excellent Resident to staff ratios
• Competitive wages
• 401K employer match
• A variety of affordable benefit options
• Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
• Employee Assistance Services
What you do:
As a MDS Coordinator you do the coordination of the Resident
Assessment Instrument (RAI) process in the facility to promote
accurate completion of assessments and optimal reimbursement of
services in accordance with Medicare, Medicaid, OBRA, and any other
payer program requirements for all residents in the facility in
accordance with all federal and state certification guidelines.
• Maintains and communicates compliance of the OBRA & PPS
regulatory date requirements and timely transmits all the required
MDS' and RAI/PPS per state and federal regulation.
• Leads and monitors the activity of all facility RAI processes for
timely completion of all elements (i.e. MDS, CAAS, Care Planning,
Transmissions, and error follow-up).
• Coordinates PPS/MDS processes for maximization of Medicare
reimbursement and maintains compliance with related
• Sets reference dates according to the CMS' MDS Manual and
maintain schedules for timely completion of assessments.
• Coaches, mentors, and teaches Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) in RAI
process and Prospective Payment System process to promote
proficiency and increase efficiency and accuracy in designated
• Participates in communication with the Accounts Receivable
departments regarding completion of RAI processes as it relates to
billing and more.
What you need:
• Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan required.
• Five or more years of clinical experience encompassing two years
of experience in long term care preferred.
• Experience in management and knowledge of the Resident Assessment
Instrument (RAI) process is preferred.
• Prefer AANAC certification
Who we are:
Mission Point is a full-service healthcare organization with
special focus on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing &
Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012 and with 28 facilities across
Michigan, Mission Point's goal is to provide the highest level of
quality of care in a compassionate and safe environment.
Mission Point helps its residents live a healthy, happy, and
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Keywords: Mission Point Healthcare Services, Royal Oak , MDS Coordinator (RN) - Sign on Bonus, Other , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!