Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Controls Engineering team looking to add key member in new role!
$$This Jobot Job is hosted by: Greg SmithAre you a fit? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $90,000 - $125,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a
leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive
industry. A growing and vital company, providing a great
opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.The Controls
Engineer provides technical support and programming for
manufacturing system designs and modifications.Why join us?
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life, and disability
insurance; and a flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous
learning and development programs, and tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays and vacation timeJob Details
- Supports Equipment Programming for Manufacturing
- Maintain support and programming of robots
- Understand PLC to Robot integration
- Trouble Shoots software and hardware issues
- Load software packages
- Develop and Install of Vision Systems, including design,
programming, debugging, and on going support.
- Program PLC
- Develop and maintain HMI's
- Demonstrated success and knowledge of automotive plastic
injection molding and assembly
- Ability to program input/outputs associated with interfacing
robots with equipment
- Ability to integrate robots
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret electrical schematic
- 3-5 years experience working with controls in an automotive
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related
- Enthusiasm for challenges and new initiatives are
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Manual dexterity required to use electronic & hand tools
- Physical dexterity to sit, stand, bend, squat, climb, grip,
reach as needed
- Travel as necessary.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Royal Oak , Controls Engineer, Other , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!