Company: CORNERSTONE COMMUNITY FINANCIAL CU
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job Description At CCF, you'll not only get an Employer in Your
Corner you'll get:
- Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental and
- Paid Time Off & Me Time Programs
- Life Insurance
- 401k with 4% matching
- Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- And so much more!Position Purpose:The Universal Teller is the
first point of contact for members who need help processing their
financial transactions or solving problems, as well as those who
simply want to learn more about financial products and services. By
utilizing their product knowledge, they promote, educate, and
cross-sell financial products and services to meet the current and
future financial needs of our members.What You'll Do In This Role:
- Enhance the financial lives of our members by proactively
identifying and assisting members to achieve their short and
long-term financial needs and goals, through active listening and
confidently recommending appropriate products and services
utilizing a consultative, relationship-building sales
- Meet and exceed established individual and branch referral
goals under CCF's Sales and Service Plan.
- Ensure each member receives outstanding, courteous friendly
service which exceeds their expectations, while working within
Performance and Standards of Excellence guidelines and living the
Cornerstone Service Promises.
- Update and maintain accurate member account information with
close attention to detail.
- Process transactions promptly, efficiently and accurately
including deposits, withdrawals, checks, transfers, and loan
- Perform department related support duties, to include but not
limited to quality control, scanning, thank you notes, etc…
- Utilize call lists provided to uncover unmet financial needs,
refer appropriate products and services, and educate existing and
new members on benefits of the products and services being
- Foster cooperation, teamwork and frequent communication between
the financial services staff and Centralized Lending staff.
- Work within all CU policies and operating procedures to
include, but not limited to CCF's Security, BSA, OFAC, Red Flag,
and Credit Policy, etc...
- Be a Utility Player by performing other duties and
responsibilities as required or assigned.What You'll Bring To CCF:
- Act as a role model as demonstrated by professional business
appearance, enthusiastic tone and demeanor, and exceptional
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a proactive sales position
providing excellent customer service.
- Basic math aptitude.
- Sales aptitude.
- Working proficiency in a Windows environment with basic data
- Ability to obtain Notary designation.
- Ability to be bonded.
- Training providedWhat You'll Get Working At CCF:
- Working with an energetic team focused on making our members
- An opportunity to work with others that have your back every
step of the way!
- An opportunity to grow your career and do amazing things!
- Opportunities to make a difference both inside and outside of
- Being treated like you are more than the work you do!
Keywords: CORNERSTONE COMMUNITY FINANCIAL CU, Royal Oak , Universal Teller, Other , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!