Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: Howard & Howard Attorneys PLLC
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible
for complete processing of client related costs vendor invoices and
ensuring payments are submitted timely in accordance with the
Firm's payment policies. Primary Responsibilities
- Record payables for all foreign vendor invoices received.
- Enter foreign exchange contracts for invoices settled in
- Ensure foreign vendors are paid timely in accordance with firm
- Record vouchers for costs incurred with the USPTO.
- Review and follow-up on statements of account to ensure
- 3+ years of accounts payable experience. -Legal industry
- Elite 3E or similar software utilized in a legal or
professional services firm preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Some college experience, with an emphasis in accounting and/or
business degree in accounting preferred.
- Detail-oriented and excellent organization skills. Ability to
multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with attorneys,
vendors and other accounting teammates. Must be a team player and
have superior customer service skills.
- Adaptive to cyclical periods, peak workloads, new assignments,
and deadlines to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Flexibility to work overtime, as needed, to perform the essential
duties of the position.
Keywords: Howard & Howard Attorneys PLLC, Royal Oak , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!