Company: Home Instead
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Job descriptionHome Instead helps seniors live safely and
independently in their home. We are the world's trusted source for
non-medical services and home care for seniors. We are seeking a
multi-talented, professional and caring staff member. The Staffing
Coordinator will be part of our Staffing Department, matching Care
Professionals to clients.The right individual for the Staffing
Coordinator position will have the ability to work in the office
Monday through Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm. The Staffing Coordinator
will be assigned week days and every other weekend to take
emergency phone calls from the After-Hours Supervisor with staffing
- Reflect the values of Trusted Care at Home, (d.b.a. an
independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise)
- Track and reconcile Clear Care entries, and monitor the Well
Sky dashboard during working hours
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and
- Create and maintain client and Care Professional schedules with
an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of
- Coordinate and maintain Care Professional and client schedules
on a daily basis.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and Care Professional
activity utilizing the software system.
- Follow up with all client and Care Professional issues to
ensure their problems are resolved.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and Care Professional
records in the software system.
- Working independently, maintain confidentiality of information
and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner,
colleagues and Care Professionals.
- Participate in Care Professional meetings (Celebration Meetings
and Open House Meetings).
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed
necessary or as assigned by the General Manager
- Monitor and work with the Staffing Department and After Hour
Supervisors to assure seamless communication and teamwork.
- Assist with Human Resource functions as
- High School Diploma or GED, Associates or Bachelor's degree
- Previous geriatric, management, or staffing experience are
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent
combination of education and work experience may be
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to learn new tasks
quickly and to handle a fast-paced challenging environment.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with handling client concerns and a strong desire to
provide the highest quality service.
- Being organized, detail oriented, ability to multi-task, and
demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the
ability to listen effectively.
- Meet or exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following
checks: criminal history, motor vehicle driving record and drug
test to be bondable.
- Must hold a valid driver's license and active automobile
- Professional integrity with no history of abuse toward a
- Salary paid weekly through direct deposit.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance, IRA and supplemental
insurance available after 90 days of employment.
- Paid time off after 90 days of employment.
- Monthly bonus incentives after 30 days of employment.Each Home
Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Royal Oak , Staffing Coordinator, Other , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!