Pipeline Leak Detection Surveyor Technician
Company: Hydromax USA
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: May 9, 2020
Pipeline Leak Detection Surveyor Technician Job DetailsLevel
ExperiencedJob Location Royal Oak, MI - Royal Oak, MIPosition Type
Full TimeEducation Level High School or GEDSalary Range
UndisclosedTravel Percentage Local Field Work - 90%Job Shift DayJob
Category Skilled Labor - Trades Description: Looking for a job
opportunity that provides security during COVID-19 lockdown?
Hydromax USA is looking to rapidly grow our team. As an essential
business, we will continue to offer our services and remain open.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please continue
reading below. This position consists of using mapping technology
and reporting to guide the survey and leak detection of gas
pipelines; to include detecting, locating, and evaluating gas
leaks, reporting leaks and reporting data about the information
collected. Candidates should enjoy working outside and walking
multiple miles per day. Candidates must also be computer literate.
Highly valued traits at Hydromax USA include the ability to work
independently, the possession of good communication skills, and the
ability to complete tasks efficiently and accurately. Company
vehicle provided as this position requires daily travel within
Michigan's Lower Peninsula. Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS
- Possess good work ethic and ability to work independently and
be accountable for production goals/measurements
- Computer knowledgeable
- Able to walk on all terrain types five or more miles per
- Able to work in all types of weather
- Valid Driver's License with safe driving record
- A pre-employment drug screen and background check are required
as a condition of employment. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must accurately detect, locate, and classify gas leaks using
prescribed procedures (as trained by the Company).
- Classify leaks in accordance with Company/contractual
obligations, guidelines and procedures.
- Report all leaks to supervisor and/or Gas Company under
- Identify and report any observed Abnormal Operating Procedures
- Operate high accuracy GPS units, smartphone applications, and
computer software to record survey data.
- Process required data accurately and efficiently.
- Adhere to all safety and quality policies.
- Complete training and pass tests to become Operator Qualified
(training provided by Hydromax USA) COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Starting minimum pay is $15.00 per hour or higher depending on
- Paid Training
- Company vehicle
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) with Company match Established in 2003, Hydromax USA
(HUSA) is the leading national professional services firm
specializing in data collection in support of locating and
assessing the condition of the country's aging water, wastewater
and natural gas conveyance systems. Hydromax's vast experience with
new technologies and techniques empowers contractors, engineers and
utility owners to make the best rehabilitation decisions regarding
their buried infrastructure. We invite you to learn more about us
at . Hydromax USA is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex,
marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information,
handicap or veteran status.
Keywords: Hydromax USA, Royal Oak , Pipeline Leak Detection Surveyor Technician, Professions , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!