Central Processing Technician
Company: Beaumont Health
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Making a Difference Begins at Beaumont.When you join Michigan's
largest health care system, your compassion changes lives. Entire
communities, too. Like you, Beaumont Health is dedicated to
extraordinary patient- and family-centered care and outcomes. Join
our nationally recognized team and caring culture.This is where the
difference you'll make every day begins.Positions are currently
open at Beaumont Troy, Grosse Pointe and Royal OakUNIT DESCRIPTION:
Beaumont has opportunities for Central Processing Technicians who
perform sterile instrument processing and terminal
cleaning/decontamination of patient care instruments and equipment
in accordance with regulatory agency standards. Our techs also
perform diagnostic and biological testing of all surgical
sterilization equipment and distribute supplies to hospital
departments and nursing units as needed.Please apply to this single
job posting, and our recruiters will help you find the right
opportunity and schedule for you.Rewards for Central Processing
Technicians at Beaumont include:
- $1,500 sign-on bonus for full-time positions
- $750 sign-on bonus for part-time positions
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package to meet
your needs through work-life and beyondSTANDARD QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Experience preferred.
- Certified Registered Central Service Technician must be
obtained within 12 months.OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Possess superior customer service skills.
- Maintain privacy, confidentiality and dignity of patients.
- Provide patients with clear explanations and adequate
information regarding care and treatment.
- Respond to patients' requests, quickly providing a quiet,
caring environment for recuperation.
- Must have comprehension of basic microbiological principles.We
share your care commitment.If you're looking for an opportunity
where you can make a difference for patients throughout Michigan,
you will find it all begins at Beaumont.We are an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer.Job Types: Full-time, Part-timePay: $13.00 -
$27.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insuranceSupplemental Pay:
- Signing bonusEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Required)Work Location: Multiple
Keywords: Beaumont Health, Royal Oak , Central Processing Technician, Professions , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!