Supply Chain Clerk
Company: Beaumont Hospitals
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Orders, tracks, stocks, checks, and delivers supplies for the
various departments on campus.
* Sort and deliver supplies for campus departments.
* Offload and sort incoming products. Retrieve and dispose of trash
and recyclable product on campus.
* Sort, log and tack all incoming packages.
* Manage hospital inventory using the par method of inventory
* Check for expired product.
* Follow up on order issues.
* This includes back orders, miss picks, shortages and obtaining
substitute products when required.
* Set up new storerooms.
* Participate in physical inventories.
* Fill empty supply bins and organize on runner cart by
* Review product expirations to ensure so expired product does not
go to the floors.
* Collect empty bins to be brought back to store room to be
restocked per determined par levels.
* Maintain cleanliness of supply rooms. May operate tractor, hilo
and motorized pallet jacks.
* Education / Training:
* High school diploma required
* Work Experience:
* Inventory management experience preferred. Some computer
* Certification, Licensure, Registration:
* Valid driver's license and license to operate tractor, hilo and
other powered equipment if required for position.
* Other Qualifications:
* Knowledge of medical supplies or previous stock room experience.
Attention to detail and ability to perform efficiently in a high
volume, fast paced production environment.
Keywords: Beaumont Hospitals, Royal Oak , Supply Chain Clerk, Professions , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!